DialCaller Software is a mobile-friendly, point and click simple, tablet-friendly web app (works on PCs and Macs). If you want to know the technical side of it: it uses Twilio (no copy/pasting API required, it only requires 3 clicks) to link their toll-free number to your business. DialCaller training shows 3-click setup.
DialCaller – How It Works?
- Step 1: Create an account
- Step 2: Add a ‘toll-free’ or local-area phone number
- Step 3: Upload your own voice greeting or use the built in text-to-speech function
- Step 4: Set up your greetings & caller actions (voicemail? call forwarding?)
- Step 5: Log in 24/7 to check your voicemail messages
- Custom Greetings, Call Forwarding & Voicemail – handle call flow however you like.
- Text-To-Speech –don’t want to upload your own custom greeting audio? Just type it in.
- Call Recording Functionality – can be enabled or disabled.
- Unlimited Extensions – you can have a corporate tree as big as you can imagine.
- Unlimited Mailboxes – have as many users as your business can handle.
- Unlimited Analytics – track call flow data and see which times are your busiest.
Personal cell phone voicemail is just not good for business.If you have a toll-free number, people will trust your business more. Period. Even if you never print a single flier or even bother getting a business card… Having a toll-free number for ANY business is MASSIVE.
DialCaller Software Works in 42 Countries:
Australia, Austria, Belgium, Italy, Romania…
Check out the full list here.